cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
ira says hi

Hello, hello! I'm ira. I love CSI, photography, fashion, and music. Well, i also love writing novel and draw something that related to my life. Leave a message. Don't make a mess. And don't forget to follow! Merci.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

ME! Inas Kega Risty Hellyeah! FYSS FYI Friends
Jumat, 20 Mei 2011 @ 5/20/2011 09:42:00 PM
Do you ever feel already buried deep?
Do you ever feel already buried deep? Yes. Sometimes i feel down. I feel afflicted in school. Well, i never get bullied in school. But sometimes, i feel down when someone talk me in my back. I feel stabbed you know? But it doesn't matter. I born in my way. I have my own style. And i think i'm beautiful. Not as hell. The real definition of beautiful is: being yourself. Being yourself is the best way to express your beauty. Come on, stand up. Ignore what they say. It's time to make you believe that beautiful it's not what in your face. It's in your heart.

Okay, promise this promise. "I will always being myself. But don't be selfish. Stay strong." It'll works.

Love you love you ya you know you are my sweetest readers,
Ira #muchlove
back to top?
monthly archive

Juli 2010 September 2010 November 2010 Desember 2010 Januari 2011 Februari 2011 Maret 2011 April 2011 Mei 2011 November 2011
recent entries

Sixth Grade Memories Tumblr whatever Shadows Poison Ivy Loud Love Love Love Who's that Chick? English Roses Fashion
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS